Aftermarket performance, aero, OEM, stock parts for sale
Standartinės ir aftermarket dalys automobilio tobulinimui

Moderator: Mantas a.k.a enrgy

Dante
Prijaučiantis

FS: Nissan 180sx (RS13) Rocket Bunny b/kits

Post by Dante » 18 Jul 2013 13:05

Hi,
As the thread says - I have a new orders to pick up.
Up for sale is a full bodykit (a perfect direct copy of genuine product) of legendary 180sx Rocket Bunny. We have ordered a kit for our projects and realized in the end that it doesn't fit on a car at all - everywhere was a huge gaps, it doesn't fit straight and looked awful.
We took everything direct to workshop and re-manufactured everything from the beginning to make a brand new, perfect fit, straight bolt on body kit to offer up for sale without any extra modifications needed from buyers side!
So I'm totally sure of what I'm saying - You won't find better offer for these bodykits not even close to our location.

So, about the product:
It's a full bodykit to fit on a Nissan 180sx fastbacks (RS13), made of stronger fiberglass materials as usual. A full bodykit consists of:
- Front bumper
- Rear bumper
- 2 side skirts
- 4 wider arches (fender flares)
- 4 fender flare corners which sit on the lowest part of both bumpers (front and rear, can be seen in the pictures)
- Rear tail/spoiler

The bodykit comes un-painted, but can be arranged as painted (in case You have a direct paint code) by buyers request on extra cost, individually(!)

There's some pictures taken from Google to get a view of what I'm talking about:
http://www.enjukuracing.com/product_ima ... 5_zoom.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://ekhatch.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/6666rb1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Someone could saw the first pilot project on a EEDC @ Kacergine which was on the end of June..

Price for a full bodkit is 1850eur and it's firm, without any offers.
We can start to discuss for a better price only in case You are interested in group-buy business

Additional information can be received via e-mail (only): m.priekulis@gmail.com

Keep in touch,
M

Mantas a.k.a enrgy
Vadyba

Re: FS: Nissan 180sx (RS13) Rocket Bunny b/kits

Post by Mantas a.k.a enrgy » 18 Jul 2013 18:15

Not to say that it is the same quality or fit (I don't know that) but guys here in LT are selling these kits for 2200lt (~635eur) http://www.per4m.lt/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=20235.
FC3S drift project
JZS147 daily VIP
jdm.lt fb page
gimes FWD dreifo sniuro nenupiesi nx © JTS

Dante
Prijaučiantis

Post by Dante » 31 Jul 2013 08:33

Mantas a.k.a enrgy wrote:Not to say that it is the same quality or fit (I don't know that) but guys here in LT are selling these kits for 2200lt (~635eur) http://www.per4m.lt/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=20235.
No offense for somebody, but I saw the Poland kit yesterday - it looks even more awful than that order we have made in the beginning of the year

To prove what I'm offering, here's the first teaser photo of our project, taken yesterday at Bikernieki track in Riga

Of course there's always an option to buy cheaper and make it brand new one more time as we did, but believe me it gonna cost twice more ;)
Last edited by Dante on 31 Jul 2013 09:04, edited 3 times in total.

Vasiukas
Fotografas

Post by Vasiukas » 31 Jul 2013 08:41

You should not call it rocket bunny anyway, couse it is only a copy :cool:
Šūdinas tas QR kodas buvo.

Dante
Prijaučiantis

Post by Dante » 31 Jul 2013 09:00

Vasiukas wrote:You should not call it rocket bunny anyway, couse it is only a copy :cool:
That's what I pointed out in a description at the first post above ;)